Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving

I am very excited about Thanksgiving! Its one of my favorite Holidays for so many reasons! One of those being going HOME. If you know me, you know that I love Bath County. It has always been my home. I am so excited to get there this week! I can hardly stand it :)
This year my husband and I, and our cuties, will be having a lunch time thanksgiving with his family then, in the afternoon we will head up to Bath County to spend time with my family.
Where will you be for Thanksgiving this year?
Cameron and I were home a couple months ago and had a long walk around the farm, so of course I had to take my camera along. Here are a few images of my "home". Enjoy and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!








This one is my favorite, but I am not bias or anything ;)

Lyndsay.

No comments:

Post a Comment